Each morning sees some task begun, Each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, Has earned a night's repose.
- Longfellow, American Poet (1807-1882)
Monthly Archives: March 2018
So I’m going to get a little bit of a side hustle on and I wanted to leave it to the community to decide which pic I should go with for my driver’s photo.
You’re on the app and you’re looking for a Lyft, which driver pic do you pick first?
Click here to subscribe and never miss out!
- All those spam emails that come in your friends’ names, but aren’t really from your friends? You can thank Facebook for that.
- When it comes to personal information stored on Facebook servers, a former employee admitted that Facebook could have prevented third-party developers’ misuse of the data, but they preferred not to know.
- Mark Zuckerberg once called Facebook users “dumb fucks” for trusting him with their personal information.
- On Facebook, friending people you don’t know is discouraged, on Twitter, following anyone and everyone is as natural as can be.
- Facebook’s admitted bias against conservatives.
- Facebook has had to apologize for conducting psychological experiments on users.
- Multiple studies show that the more you use Facebook, the worse you feel.   
- Deleting Facebook will force me to be a real friend and make a phone call more often.
- Breaking news breaks on Twitter, fake news spreads on Facebook.
- Because Facebook is so . . . 2008.
Facebook can truly be like crack cocaine – even Facebook’s first president, Sean Parker, admits they designed Facebook to be addictive, with every little “like” being like a “little dopamine hit”. For me, it’s time to put the crack pipe down.
Here’s a great article on the proper steps to take in deleting your Facebook account: