The appearance and disappearance of the Universe are pictured as an outbreathing and inbreathing of"the Great Breath,"which is eternal, and which, being Motion, is one of the three aspects of the Absolute
- H.+P.+Blavatsky" target="_blank">Abstract Space and Duration being the other two.
- H.+P.+Blavatsky" target="_blank">H. P. Blavatsky, Russian Author, Translator, and Theosophist (1831-1891)
Michelle Obama, Milwaukee, WI, February 18, 2008: “For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”
Michelle Obama, same day, Madison: “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change.”
44 years old and it’s the first time she’s been proud of her country? I don’t know what’s more amazing, the wife of a presidential candidate admitting that or the fact that the media made Palin’s “I can see Alaska from my house” the most famous quote of the election by far and barely gave a passing mention to Michelle admitting she’d never been proud of America.
At a 9/11 ceremony, Michelle with disgust said, “All this for a flag . . . “
The Obama lovers tried to spin Michelle’s statement, denying the lip reading, but it didn’t take a lip reader to see that’s exactly what she was saying, and multiple lip readers did come forth and say those were indeed her exact words. Finally, Kristina Schake, Michelle’s communications director confirmed those were Michelle’s words by trying to spin it, saying she’d said, “All this for a flag” meaning that, “The First Lady was commenting to the President on how moving and powerful it always is to watch all that America’s firefighters and police officers do to honor the flag.”
All you have to do is look at the disdainful look on her face to know what a crock of shit that attempted spin was.
How about Obama’s relationship with Reverend Wright, who brought his family to sit in the pews listening to Wright’s America-hating sermons for 20 years, who had Wright baptize his children and who lifted the title of his book directly from one of Reverend Wright’s sermons:
– September 2001: “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”
– September 2001: “We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye,” Wright said. “We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America’s chickens are coming home to roost.””
– April 2003: “The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes three-strike laws and wants them to sing God Bless America. No! No No! God damn America … for killing innocent people. God damn America for threatening citizens as less than humans. God damn America as long as she tries to act like she is God and supreme.”
– December 2007: “Barack knows what it means to be a black man to be living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people. Hillary can never know that. Hillary ain’t never been called a nigger. Hillary has never had a people defined as a non-person.”
– Jan. 13, 2008: “Hillary is married to Bill, and Bill has been good to us. No he ain’t! Bill did us, just like he did Monica Lewinsky. He was riding dirty.”
– “Fact number one: We’ve got more black men in prison than there are in college. … Fact number two: Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run.”
– “You cannot do terrorism on other people and expect it never to come back on you.”
– “We are deeply involved in the importing of drugs, the exporting of guns and the training of professional killers. … We believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God. … We conducted radiation experiments on our own people. … We care nothing about human life if the ends justify the means. And … And … And! God! Has got! To be sick! Of this shit!”
– “To say “I am a Christian” is not enough. Why? Because the Christianity of the slaveholder is not the Christianity of the slave. The God to whom the slaveholders pray as they ride on the decks of the slave ship is not the God to whom the enslaved are praying as they ride beneath the decks on that slave ship.”
source: Boycott Liberalism These quotes can be found quite easily on less partisan sites than boycott liberalism, Boycott Liberalism just did a nice job of compiling them.
And don’t believe for a second Obama’s lie that he wasn’t there in person for any of Wright’s American-hating rampages and that he never caught wind of any of it second hand.
But the best of all comes from Obama himself:
From his very first moment as president, Obama showed his ignorance of American history. In his inaugural address, Obama said: “Forty-four Americans have now taken the presidential oath.” Reality: Obama is only the 43rd person to hold the job — thanks to Grover Cleveland, who had two separate terms.
source: USA Today
President Obama the U.S. Geography flunkie, imagines there are 58 (or 59) states, depending on whether he was lumping Alaska and Hawaii together as one: “Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it.” Interesting that he should mention the number 57 as at the time he made the statement, there were exactly 57 member states in the Organization of the Islamic Conference.
How about the Obama who mentions a Navy Corpsman Christian Brossard, pronouncing it “Corpse Man” not once, but twice. Nevermind the fact that the man’s name is Christopher, the fact that our own Commander in Chief, doesn’t even know how to pronounce the word “corps” is ridiculous. As Powerline mentions, there are corpsmen stationed in the White House, but, after more than a year, Obama apparently doesn’t know who they are, what they do, or how to pronounce their rank? How does Obama refer to the Marines, are they the United States Marine Corpse?
“On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong.” – Does he see dead people or are we dealing with a president who doesn’t know Memorial Day is a day of rememberance for those who have BEEN KILLED in defending our country?
“It’s not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.” – Obama, in candid comments he did not know were being recorded, explaining why he was trailing Hillary Clinton by a large margin in suburban Pennsylvania. It seems in Obama’s book, you either agree to vote for him, or you’re a gun-toting, Bible-thumping racist. What an prick.
On the eve of the 2010 schellacking voters gave Obama, President Barack Obama said Americans’ “fear and frustration” is to blame for an intense midterm election cycle that threatens to derail the Democratic agenda. “Part of the reason that our politics seems so tough right now and facts and science and argument does not seem to be winning the day all the time is because we’re hardwired not to always think clearly when we’re scared,” Obama said Saturday evening in remarks at a small Democratic fundraiser Saturday evening. “And the country’s scared.”
source: The Daily Beast
So much for respecting an honest intellectual disagreement, in the monomaniacal mind of Barack Obama, you’re either in mental lock-step with Dear Leader and The Party, or you are guided by fear and frustration, you are against facts and science, and you are not thinking clearly because you are scared.
Never believe for a second that Barack Obama is a man of the people. He may be the most condescending asshole ever to defile the Presidency.
So happy birthday, America. Any nation that can survive this disaster of a presidency truly does have to be the greatest nation on earth. If we as a nation can have one wish for you on your birthday, it’s that this will be the last Fourth of July we have to endure the America-hating pompous ass named Barack Hussein Obama as president of our beloved country.