The avaricious man is like the barren sandy ground of the desert which sucks in all the rain and dew with greediness, but yields no fruitful herbs or plants for the benefit of others.
- Zeno, Greek Philosopher (B.C. 335?-264)
There’s no shortage of race-obsessed liberals high fivin’ and doing a little touchdown dance in their homes tody as we find out that Herman Cain no longer is willing to subject himself to the sleaze and character assassination that’s been hurled at him from the moment he became the Republican frontrunner for the nomination.
Twenty years later, and the media is still as intolerant and bigoted towards a conservative black man as they were when they tried to torpedo the confirmation of the second black justice to the United States Supreme Court.
Justice Thomas said it this way:
This is a circus. It is a national disgrace. It’s is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order you will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured rather than hung from a tree.
So sad that so many believe there is only one way for blacks to think and vote and if a black person dares to break from the lockstep, they will be targets of ugly racial slurs, many of which come straight from their own people, calling the black conservative “race traitors” or “illegit” or a “sellout” or an “Uncle Tom”.
Check out this ugly piece of hate:
— T (@truthrose1) December 3, 2011
It’s the same kind of mentally diseased logic we saw Janeane Garofalo spewing on MSNBC: they are so race obsessed they can actually believe things like if an African-American candidate is not doing well among Republicans, it’s evidence of racism, and then just one month later, here comes Herman Cain as the front runner, and somehow, that’s even more evidence of racism! There is something truly wrong with how some of these people’s brains work, everything boils down to race for them, like when Chris Matthews was astounded he actually forgot Obama was black for an entire hour during one of his speeches. It seems even two years after becoming president, Matthews would just watch Obama speak and marvel at how black Obama was the entire time. Look at his blackness, he’s just so . . . black!
Some of the worst of what we saw was the black on black crime perpetrated against Hermain Cain, fellow blacks despising another black man of great accomplishment for no reason than the fact they don’t see eye to eye on politics:
Cornell West, professor at Princeton:
I think he needs to get off the symbolic crack pipe.
Rev. Al Sharpton:
So I would assume he is either socially ignorant or playing games to get votes.
Harry Belafonte, has been singer of a one-hit wonder from the 50s.
It is very hard to comment on someone who is so denied intelligence.
Yes, because if it’s a contest of intelligence, I’ll take the singer of the novelty song “Day O” over the brains of a Herman Cain who accomplished all this in his life:
* Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
* Master’s degree in Computer Science.
* Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
* Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
* VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
***All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!
* Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
* Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
* In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
* He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
***Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!
* Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
* Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
***After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!
* Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.
* Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).
***He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid).
When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—how much of an ignorant asshole does Harry Belafonte have to be to say that a man such as Herman Cain, with a resume such is that, is somehow a man of “denied intelligence”?
All Americans, whites, browns and blacks especially should take pride in the accomplishments of this great man. As bad as it was to see the way the MSM cheerleaded so hard for the community organizer because of how he fits their stereotype of how blacks should think and vote, it is an absolute travesty, it is the death of journalism right before our eyes to see the very same media work so hard to destroy a man of great accomplishment because he dare to be *gasp* a conservative black man.
Herman Cain bio: http://www.israpundit.com/archives/40345
quote sources: “High-Tech Lynching” video