To disregard what the world thinks of us is not only arrogant but utterly shameless.
- Cicero, Great Roman Orator, Politician, and Philosopher (B.C. 106-43)
10. The Nazi party stood for the party of “National Socialists”. How many pro-socialist Tea Partiers have you ran into in your life?
9. Liberal professors and historians have long tried to draw similarities between the uber-nationalism of the Nazis and the right-wing patriotism in America. While it’s true that there is a whole lot of flag-waving among the right in America, and flag-burning here is almost exclusively a left-wing thing, it’s ridiculous to try to cast the Nazi’s as being “right-wing” simply because of their rampant patriotism when you consider the fact that nothing says crazy nationalism like the lefties and their state-organized Communist shindigs:
8. Hitler forced nationalized health care upon his nation. So did Obama and the Democrat-controlled Congress. Like a pod with its peas, they’re Lefties, all three.
7. Speaking of peas, do you have any doubt in your mind that the Vegan vote for Obama wasn’t somewhere in the 90%-range? Vegetarians are one of the most left-wing groups you’ll ever meet. (Hitler was a vegetarian too, you know.)
6. To quote Claude Sandroff: “Crony capitalism is the most putrid kind of partnership between industry and government and it was most famously and successfully championed by the regimes of fascist Italy and Nazi Germany long ago.” Just like those left-wing fascists before him, Obama has also used more taxpayer dollars than any president in history in trying to pick the winners and the losers. Unfortunately, Obama mainly has a knack for picking the losers.
5. If Obama had the dictatorial powers he dreams of, our American government would be in control of every aspect of our economy, just like the left-wing fascists of Germany and Italy were.
4. Many lefties in America believe that in the name of the common good, the best type of citizenry is an unarmed citizenry, just like their fascist gun grabbing brethren in Nazi Germany.
3. Having ABC-NBC-CBS-PBS-NPR-CNN-MSNBC running non-stop state propaganda still isn’t enough for Obama and many of his liberal supporters. On a daily basis you’ll hear their collective outrage that one questioning voice is still allowed to exist over at Fox News! The left-wing fascists of Italy and Germany were also hellbent on crushing all voices of opposition.
2. Just like the Nazis, every dictatorship that still exists today is left-wing and socialist. Just as surely as Woody Allen argued with a straight face that Obama should be granted dictatorial powers and Harry Belafonte argued Obama should “work like a third world dictator” and put all the Republicans in jail, most liberals, whether they admit it out loud or not, are little tyrants at heart who believe in a ruling class that knows what’s best for you better than you do for yourself. I’m convinced that most of the liberal professors teaching Plato’s Republic still believe in their heart of hearts that Plato’s Utopian dream could still actually exist in the real world, despite the fact that every single time, even on the occasions when dictatorships have tried to follow Plato’s example and place all the smartest and benevolent people in all the right positions, the all-powerful government has always ended in death and misery for everyone outside of the ruling elite.
1. Hitler loved dogs. Obama loves dogs too, although he says he found the meat a little tough.